Unfortunately doors are now closed for this round of singing survivor
If you'd like to get an email notification when the next round opens, pop your details below!
WHAT IF YOU COULD HAVE ME COACHING YOU ON TECHNIQUE, PERFORMANCE AND MINDSET AS WELL AS KEEPING YOU REGULARLY PRACTICING (SO YOU ACTUALLY GET RESULTS) FOR AS LITTLE AS $1.40 A DAY?
This is an experience for singers who dream about becoming that person.
You know, the one who's motivated, who commits to learning, who jumps feet first into their music.
The one who
- practices regularly with knowledge around WHAT and HOW so they build a stronger, more reliable voice
- has found the balance between taking their music seriously and having fun
- jumps at opportunities even if the idea scares them
- problem solves issues with their voice instead of throwing a tantrum (no judgment, we've all been there).
They are the best version of you.
But you might not be 100% sure how to get there.
The top two complaints from singers are "I'm not progressing enough / practicing enough / motivated enough" AND "I can't afford the kind of coaching I need".
It's time to shut those excuses down.
Enter Singing Survivor. The ultimate challenge for singers to nudge you outside your comfort zone so you commit to learning and improving while being kept accountable and supported.
Part gentle encouragement, part tough love. For an affordable price.
I wanted to create something that would not only teach you techniques to create a fuller, more consistent voice and get you in a positive headspace but also kick your butt to make sure you're actually putting it into practice.
Knowledge AND action.
Cuddles AND tough love.
Technical training AND plenty of laughter.
Helpful exercises AND heartfelt conversations.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Once a week there will be a live training in our private Facebook group from yours truly on either technique, practice, performance or mindset/confidence.
- Every week you will have to upload a video of you practicing into the private group.
- Depending on which level of feedback you'd like, I will give you personal feedback on either 2 out of 6 of your recordings (Survivor Basic $59) or every single one of them (Survivor Hardcore $99).
- If you haven't uploaded your submission by the time it's due, you get removed from the group. Yup, voted off the island. Harsh but motivating right?
- You then have to pay a fine of $25 to get back in the group or you give up your spot and the next singer on the waiting list gets to join the group.
This is 6 weeks of training that could be as economical as a gourmet burger per week - IF you commit to the game.
It's fun, educational and will keep you on track better than that old Post It note on your fridge, trust me.
The Singing Survivor challenge is one of the most exciting things I've ever put together and I'd hate for you to miss out IF it's something that would be incredible for you and your voice.
So let's answer some of the questions you might have before jumping in.
How much time will I have to set aside each week?
To watch the training, comment on others' posts and record one practice session (the bare minimum you'll want to do) I'd say 1.5 hours across the week. 30 minutes a day or a little more is even better.
How many videos do I have to upload and when?
One a week for six weeks into our private Facebook group. Most weeks you will be given an exercise to work on and you can then choose a section of a song if you'd like.
What if I can't seem to process payment through PayPal or Gumroad?
Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll try to sort out another method for you!
What style of singing or ability level is it for?
This challenge isn't structured like a pre-recorded course. It will be created around the singers we have in the group and what they need, so there will be advice covering all levels and styles.
But my strengths are definitely more in contemporary music (pop, folk, musical theatre, soul and rock).
When does it start?
Doors open on Monday 11 June but the challenge officially starts Sunday 17 June.